Want to create a URL for a particular location on google maps? It could be a location that you are already looking at (on google maps) and just wish to share.
Here’s what I would do:
1. Point the mouse cursor on google maps at the point of interest. Right click the google maps screen and choose “what’s here”.
2. This will cause google maps to display the lat-long coordinates of the location at the input box at the top.
3. You can now copy the latitude and longitude coordinates values. Just copy both numbers including the comma.
4. Use the following URL text as a template, replace the lat-long values at the end with the one just copied.
5. That’s it you should now have a properly formed google maps URL that can be shared.